Did you know that you have access to a number of professional development and training opportunities? It's like icing on the cake!
CertificationCertification for Instructors
(requires log on to FVTC network)
Staff Development Center
The Staff Development Center is used to:
- See a list of Training and Development Services offerings available to adjunct instructors and other staff;
- Register online for Training and Development Services classes available to adjunct instructors and other staff;
- Cancel from these offerings;
- View and print your FVTC employee professional development transcript.
To visit the Staff Development Center:
- After reading these instructions, click on Staff Development Center. Alternatively, a link to the Staff Development Center is available on the Daily News (Intranet).
- If you are off-campus, you will be asked to log on to the FVTC network. Use your College email address for your network ID and your network password for the password.
- The Staff Development Center website will be displayed. Wait for the entire screen to be displayed before continuing!
SkillPort Online Training for Professional Development
As a member of the FVTC adjunct faculty, you have access to more than 2,500 free online training courses through SkillPort. The SkillPort website will provide you with all the information you'll need to begin taking courses that are available 24/7 to fit YOUR schedule. Access SkillPort on the Staff Development Center
website. A link to the Staff Development Center can be found on the right side of this page under Quick Links.