Chilton Regional CenterThinking about starting school?
Know the area of study?
We can help you right here in Chilton:
To Schedule an appointment contact us at:
- Help with the admissions process
- Questions about requirements for your area of study
- Finding resources to help you prepare academically
- Referrals for FVTC services and community resources
FVTC Chilton Regional Center
1200 E. Chestnut Street, Hwy. 32/57 S.
Chilton, WI 53014
Are you unsure about a career or degree? We Can Help You Arrange a Meeting with a Counselor.
- Will help with making a decision about your next step.
- Will help with general information about a career or degree.
- Will help as a resource person to refer you to other services.
- Is offered throughout the FVTC district for your convenience.
- Will help you look at your interests, aptitudes, values, goals, and employment experiences to assist in making a career decision.
- Call 920/735-5696 to schedule a phone conference with a counselor.
FVTC's Career Analysis and Development Class:
- Will help you discover how to match your skills, values, interests and personality traits with satisfying career options.
- Is a counseling process in which we help you complete a personal assessment, occupational research and career plan.
- Is a one-credit class that may be used as an elective in any of our associate degree programs. Contact the regional center for current fee.
- Is offered at the Appleton and Oshkosh locations.