The 16,500 sq. foot Clintonville Regional Center is located on 6.4 acres across from Fleet Farm on Hwy. 45
. The facilities include:
- Six "smart" classrooms with multi-media equipment and Internet access
- Two computer labs (Business Technology Center), each with 12 workstations; LCD projection system; laser printer; Internet access; More than 40 different software programs; Several different printer options; Scanner; Professional instructors who are available to help students 30 hours per week
- Seminar/Training Center (seating capacity for 100 people)
- Two Conference rooms
- Two IVC/IP Classroom/Studio
- Large ABE lab
- Industrial Bay/Demonstration Area
- Nursing Assistant Lab
- Lounge with TV & vending machines
The Clintonville Regional Center offers a variety of services and courses designed to provide for continuing education needs.
The emphasis for the Clintonville Regional Center is to provide credit courses that may be applied to associate degree or technical diploma programs or certificates. Numerous noncredit courses are offered for self-enrichment.
Come and meet the staff at Clintonville Regional Center
Front Row left to right: Nancy Netzel, JoAnn Beschta, Sara Maass-Pate
Back Row left to right: Mary Krueger, Paul Shrode, Corine Hoffman, Chris Thern