This is a qualifying contest for the State FFA Career Development event. The top 30% will qualify for the state FFA Career Development event. (The percentages qualified at area contest is based on the percentage of 3- or 4-person teams indicating that they are attempting to qualify at an area contest.)
- NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED!
- Wear warm clothes -- you will be in a cold barn.
- Bring notepaper and a writing surface (hard backed notebook, clipboard, etc.) and pen or pencil. We will provide the scorecards.
- You are allowed to take notes during the contest but may not bring notes, term sheets, drawings, etc.
- There will be four classes: two halter, two performance.
- A written examination consisting of 25-50 multiple choice questions
- There will be one set of oral reasons
Each school may enter one qualifying team OR one practice team. Please review the state FFA Career Development Events.
- Contest will be held in the Transportation Center, Room T178. Students will be transported to Vinland Stables.
- 40 team limit. Qualifying teams will be considered first.
|High School Committee:
|David & Sheri Grunski|