No more waiting for paper checks to be received in the mail! Sign up to receive your refund electronically via eFAS (Financial Account Suite)
. You will receive your refund directly deposited into your checking or savings account. Follow these simple steps to sign up for this option:
- Sign in to MyFVTC or eFAS
- Go to the My Profiles tab and choose Payment Profile
- Select a Payment Type and click the Go button
- Enter the appropriate Bank Account Information, ensure that you check the Refund Option checkbox and click the Save button
- Read the agreement, check the I Agree checkbox and click the Continue button
Refunds are processed according to the Wisconsin Technical
College System Refund Policy. Refunds are applicable only from the
date you officially drop the class through Enrollment Services or MyFVTC. FVTC will not drop classes for you for nonpayment or nonattendance. Drop requests are not accepted through instructors.
100% Refunds - 100% of student fees will be refunded if FVTC cancels a class. 100% of class fees will be refunded if you drop the class before the first class meeting. If you drop a class before or at the time 10% of the class's potential hours of instruction have been completed and add another class on the same day, you will receive a 100% credit for all applicable student fees for the dropped class (must be done through Enrollment Services to ensure proper fee adjustment). This credit will be applied to the fees of the added class. If the credit exceeds the fees for the added class, the excess amount will be refunded to you. The shortfall will be billed to you if the credit is less than the fees applicable to the added class.
80% Refunds - 80% of all applicable student fees will be refunded if the class is dropped before or at the time 10% of the class's potential hours of instruction have been completed. A "W" grade will be assigned.
60% Refunds - 60% of all applicable student fees will be refunded if the class is dropped after 10% but before more than 20% of the class's potential hours of instruction have been
completed. A "W" grade will be assigned.
0% Refunds - No refund will be made if the class is dropped after 20% of the class's potential hours of instruction have been
completed and a "W" grade will be assigned. A grade of "WF" will be assigned if 60% of the class's potential hours of instruction have been completed.
- All refund appeals must be initiated by sending the completed Request for Refund Appeal (pdf) with proper documentation to the Registrar no later than sixty (60) calendar days after the class start date.
- A refund request made after the 60 day grace period will not be accepted and you will be responsible for payment.
- Refunds for extenuating circumstances (situations outside of your control) will be made at FVTC's discretion.