Last Page Visited

Complete High School 


The General Education Development (GED) certificate and the High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) are for adults who want to come back and earn their high school credential.

Adult Basic Education

Adults can improve math, reading, science & English skills through self-paced courses offered at flexible times.

More Completion Options

Learn about other high school completion options like Adult High School (AHS), high school credit and alternative high school.