Effective September 16, 2013, FVTC transitioned to Web Clock and Timesheet to document your curriculum hours for funding purposes.
- Once you complete your project, you will receive an automated email from the Curriculum Application Tracking System indicating the correct Chartfield string to use.
- In the Time Reporting screen, choose the Time Reporting Code--either CUF for full time or CUP for part time faculty and CUR for adjunct. Then click on the ChartField Detail link and fill in the account numbers provided to you in the completed email notification. Typically there will be no Project/Grant number. After the numbers are inputted, click on the OK button to submit.
- Please note: For IRS auditing purposes, 12 hours are the maximum number of hours allowed per day.
- You can input hours for up to 30 days prior to the current date. If the hours are in the same week per day, you will need to click on the plus sign.
For fiscal year 2014, the contracted rate for curriculum development is $44 per hour for full- and part-time faculty, adjunct faculty are not covered under the contract and earn $37 per hour. The system will automatically recognize the rate based on your Time Reporting Code.
NOTE: It is very important that you submit your hours for curriculum development within the time frame of the fiscal year--from July 1 to June 30. We are unable to encumber any funds from the previous year.
If you submit your hours past the deadline of June 30, there is no guarantee that you will receive any funds.
- IDD Funds If you have been approved to develop the curriculum with monies budgeted from
the IDD division, make sure you follow all of the instructions in the document.
- Division Funds If you are being paid through your division budget account, use the CFS
account numbers given to you by your supervisor. Your
supervisor will approve the funds.
- Mini-grant Funds If you are being funded through a mini-grant, (FY 2014 is the last year for mini grant projects). Be sure to confirm the CFS numbers with Liz Jones at 735-4760. There is a project/grant code you will need to input.
If you need assistance inputting your hours, call Bev Kelley at 920-735-2564 or e-mail her at