MyFVTC Quick Reference Guide
Download FVTC Quick Reference Guide to find useful instructions for the following items:
- Finding your ID/Password (see tutorial below) for MyFVTC
- Your Enrollment Appointment Date
- How to Register for Classes (see tutorial below)
- Making a Payment
- Applying for Graduation
- View your Grades
- View your Degree Audit (Progress Report)
The shopping cart feature in MyFVTC
, allows you to temporarily save classes until your enrollment appointment occurs or open enrollment begins. Download for Shopping Cart Instructions
Detailed Class Search
To perform a broad search of all
classes offered at FVTC, the search for classes
menu will give you the extra search tools needed to find available classes in the time slot and location you are looking for.
Quick Facts on Phone Registration
- Phone registration is accepted during the hours of 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday-Thursday and from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm on Friday.
- Telephone registration will only be accepted for students that have previously taken classes at FVTC.
- A class override will not be accepted over the phone.
- Motorcycle registration may not be completed over the phone, it must be done via your MyFVTC account or in-person.
- We may not register or drop classes for spouses, daughters, sons, etc. We need to speak directly with the student who is looking to register or drop the class.