The General Studies Testing Center proctors tests for schools all over the world. If you are a student and would like to have your test taken at this testing center, please read the following information and refer your instructor to this website. **NOTE: There are several Testing Center staff members who proctor examinations.
**Click here for Accuplacer and GED/HSED testing information.
The external institution will:
- Send the exam and supporting material to:
This information should be received by the Testing Center no less than three days prior to the scheduled exam.
|FVTC-General Studies Testing Center|
1825 North Bluemound Drive
PO Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277
- Provide thorough directions for proctoring the exam. Specific information must include but is not limited to: date(s) and time allotted for testing; whether or not book(s), notes, calculator, formula sheet, and/or scratch paper are allowed for testing; a name and phone number to contact with any questions.
- Provide specific rules for the proctor, including what to do if cheating is suspected (i.e. confiscate the exam) and what to do with exams not taken.
- Provide a postage-paid envelope for mailing back the completed exam(s) and/or related material(s). If the results are to be faxed, please provide a valid fax and contact number.
FVTC General Studies Testing Center will:
- Receive exams for students and sign the appropriate paperwork. However, it is the student's responsibility to contact the Testing Center to verify receipt of the exam.
- Make the student aware of any specific exam guidelines (e.g. no notes, no open books, etc.) and administer the exam.
- Return the completed exam in the postage-paid envelope provided by the institution.
- Destroy any exams not completed by the stated deadline, unless requested to handle otherwise.
The Testing Center cannot:
- Monitor the exam-taking one-on-one or proctor to groups of students.
- Mail back the exam unless provided with a postage-paid envelope.
The student should:
- Call the Testing Center to verify receipt of the exam and testing hours.
- Allow sufficient time to take the exam before the set deadline.
- Come prepared with the necessary/required supplies to take the exam. Current photo ID required.
- If necessary provide postage for mailing the completed exam.
- Allow sufficient time for normal mailing of the exam(s).
For more Information contact:
General Studies Testing Center
Phone - 920-735-5758
Fax - 920-735-5636TestingCenter@fvtc.edu