Find information on registration, classes, FERPA, grades and other student record related information. See the menus on the right side of this page to choose the topic that you need assistance with.
Important Dates and Information
Program/Continuing Student Registration
Registration for program/continuing students is based on your enrollment appointment. For details on how your enrollment appointment is determined, please click Enrollment Appointments
- Enrollment Appointments available to view for Program/Continuing Students - March 17, 2014
- Advising week - March 24-28, 2014
- Registration for Program/Continuing Students - summer & fall terms - Mar 31-Apr 11, 2014.
- Registration for New Program Students - summer & fall terms - April 14, 2014
- Open registration for summer 2014 term - April 28, 2014
- Open registration for fall 2014 term - June 23, 2014
- Click the youtube link below to learn how to register for a class
May 2014 Graduates
- Fees for summer 2014 term are due on or before May 30, 2014
- Fees for fall 2014 term are due on or before August 8, 2014
For more information on graduation visit (www.fvtc.edu/GradFAQs). Because of the printing deadline for the May 2014 Graduation Program Booklet, you MUST have your application for graduation completed prior to March 28, 2014. All applications received before or after March 28, 2014 are eligible to participate in the ceremony. (The graduation ceremony is held for students in associate degree and technical diploma program/plans of one year or longer along with a few exceptions.)Need an Official Transcript?
FVTC has partnered with Credential, Inc. to provide you with a fast and secure method of ordering your FVTC transcript. For details on how to order your official or unofficial transcript, please click on Transcripts