Find information on registration, classes, FERPA, grades and other student record related information. See the menus on the right side of this page to choose the topic that you need assistance with.
Important Dates and Information
Program/Continuing Student Registration
Registration for program/continuing students is based on your enrollment appointment. For details on how your enrollment appointment is determined, please click Enrollment Appointments
- Open registration for fall term - July 8, 2013
- Enrollment Appointments available for Program/Continuing Students - October 7, 2013
- Advising week - October 14-18
- Registration for Program/Continuing Students - spring term - Oct. 21-Nov. 1, 2013
- Registration for New Program Students - spring term - November 4, 2013
- Open registration for spring term - November 25, 2013
December 2013 Graduates
- Fees for fall 2013 term are due on or before August 9, 2013
- Fees for spring 2014 term are due on or before January 13, 2014
For more information on graduation visit (www.fvtc.edu/GradFAQs). Because of the printing deadline for the December 2013 Graduation Program Booklet, you MUST have your application for graduation completed prior to November 1, 2013. All applications received before or after November 1, 2013 are eligible to participate in the ceremony. (The graduation ceremony is held for students in associate degree and technical diploma program/plans of one year or longer along with a few exceptions.)Need an Official Transcript?
FVTC has partnered with Credential, Inc. to provide you with a fast and secure method of ordering your FVTC transcript. For details on how to order your official or unofficial transcript, please click on Transcripts