Check your grades:
- Go into MyFVTC (also accessible from FVTC home page)
- Enter your Student ID and Password; click "Sign-On". (If you do not remember your student
ID and/or password, click "Reset Your MyFVTC
- Click the "Grades" link found in the
Academics section found in the lower left.
- Select the appropriate Term and then
- Your grades will be displayed.
Print your grades:
- Click the Print button to print the
Course grades are only available online. FVTC no longer sends grade reports
through the mail.
You can also view your transcripts in MyFVTC by selecting Unofficial Transcript link found in the
Academics section in the lower left.
Have questions about Withdrawals, Failures and/or Extensions? Please refer to the Grade Legend and FAQ's for Grading
The grades and grade points listed below may be used for Associate, Diploma, and Apprenticeship courses.
| GRADE|| GRADE POINT || DESCRIPTION|
| B-||2.7|| |
| C+||2.3|| |