Youth Options allows you to take college courses at FVTC while still enrolled at
your high school and earn both high school and college credit. This is a great
way to get started on the path to your future.
Do I qualify for Youth Options?
- You must have approval to participate in the program from your
- You must be enrolled in a public school and have completed the
- You must be in good academic standing and meet course entry
- You must have an acceptable disciplinary record and do not meet
the statutory definition of a
“child at risk.”
New and current Youth Options students: If you meet all of the qualifications
and are ready to get started complete the following steps:
- Meet with your high school counselor to select your courses from
the Youth Options Course Guide.
- Print the step-by-step Youth Options Checklist to
help you through the process.
- Complete the Youth Options Interest Form.
- After the Youth Options team receives your email we will reply
with your next steps within two business days.
If you have any
questions please contact Youth Options at (920)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!